Fit Teachers

Fit Teachers

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm

How many do you have/ have had? (Teach you btw, not shag you)

I have none at college Neutral

Had 2 at school though, both English teachers. One was half Greek and had a sexy voice, the other was a WAG and went out with Luke Chambers (Forest defender for those who don't know, he's quality too). She was proper bangtidy, he's a lucky guy. She brought him to school once with Lewis McGugan who lives next door to them eek2

Cornholio

Re: Fit Teachers

Post by Cornholio on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm

No proper fit ones. Had history teacher who was a bit of a milf. Went on a skiing trip with her but I think she hated me.

Templeton7|RFC

Supports: The Most Successful Football Club In World History

Post by Templeton7|RFC on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm

I had an absolute stunner of a teacher and I walked in on her getting changed. Neither of us realised because you had to walk round the corner. I seen it all Cool

+ I kept saying sorry and all this to buy me more looking time.

ayvee1

Formerly known as: Prince

Post by ayvee1 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm

There was a really foxy french teacher and a stunning drama teacher at my old school.

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Laughing

We were on a school trip once in Year 9, and some lad in my year, bit of a knob but funny at the same time was sharing a room with us cos no one else wanted him. One of the teachers on the trip was a really fit P.E teacher only about 23. She's left now though. Anyway, this lad kept going on all night when we were trying to sleep about the things he'd do to her Laughing Sounded like Jay on Inbetweeners actually.

Anyway, next thing we know, door slams open and the teacher starts shouting at him 'I can hear everything your saying from down the corridor shut the fuck up!'

rofl It was brilliant

dena

Post by dena on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I had one last semester for English, she had to be at most 26. It was spring semester and when it was warm she'd wear these real nice dresses, she was banging, a real 8/10. Doesnt take a genius to know that I aced the class.

Professor Gibson, the fact that I remember her name is a shock. Neutral

Danny

Post by Danny on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Not many. Our RE teacher is decent, fuckable at best tbh. Shame she doesn't have a clue how to apply make up Neutral

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm

A couple. But there's some nice teachers in training, I can tell you that.. grin

One being me.. Neutral

jeb4eva

Supports: Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm

My Science teacher in Secondary school wasn't anything special, but she had a nice bum. And the Marketing lecturer at my college is a pretty fit looking bird.

Pippo

Formerly known as: Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Dan wrote:A couple. But there's some nice teachers in training, I can tell you that..

One being me.. Neutral

Oh Dan

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm

I'd love you as a teacher Dan.

I was thinking the other day about maybe being a Geography teacher when i'm older but i'm really shy so that would be a bad choice.

Jess

Post by Jess on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 pm

I've never met a fit teacher in my life.

Though tbh I went to an all girls secondary school and the majority of my teachers were old women.

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm

forestfcfan wrote:I'd love you as a teacher Dan.

I was thinking the other day about maybe being a Geography teacher when i'm older but i'm really shy so that would be a bad choice.

It's not for everyone tbh. It might not even be for me yet, you only know when you're actually teaching. Give it a go if you still think you want to be a teacher when you leave college or whatever, one of the most rewarding jobs in the world as well.

Childish Logic

Formerly known as: NZG
    Supports: Lucas

Post by Childish Logic on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 am

i had one in year 9 or 10? her name was miss strong. Smile Surprised how rei said, a real 8/10.

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 am

Dan wrote:

It's not for everyone tbh. It might not even be for me yet, you only know when you're actually teaching. Give it a go if you still think you want to be a teacher when you leave college or whatever, one of the most rewarding jobs in the world as well.

Suppose it would be an alright job tbh. Pay would be fairly decent and you get a lot of holidays eek2

Templeton7|RFC

Post by Templeton7|RFC on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 am

I bet none of you have ever had an affair with a teacher smug

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I bet none of you have ever had an affair with a teacher

Nope. Have you?

I have some of my old teachers on Facebook though shifty

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am

forestfcfan wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Suppose it would be an alright job tbh. Pay would be fairly decent and you get a lot of holidays eek2

Pay is crap, plus you're working for most of the holiday anyway - apart from the summer. You get like 4 weeks free. Then you gotta start planning/looking at the new curriculum etc.

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I bet none of you have ever had an affair with a teacher smug

If by affair you mean, you had a one-on-one session and she accidentally brushed your leg and you jizzed your pants, then yes I have.. Neutral

Templeton7|RFC

Post by Templeton7|RFC on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

forestfcfan wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I bet none of you have ever had an affair with a teacher

Nope. Have you?

I have some of my old teachers on Facebook though shifty

Nah. Laughing

Kuled

Post by Kuled on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am

Dan wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I bet none of you have ever had an affair with a teacher smug

If by affair you mean, you had a one-on-one session and she accidentally brushed your leg and you jizzed your pants, then yes I have.. Neutral
    Lol 2

Walcott

Supports: Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 am

Yeah I had a fair few at my school, most were Irish. There were 4 really pretty ones, then there was an average one with huge tits.

I was at an all-boys school aswell.

Sean

Post by Sean on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:57 am

In my all boy school there were a few fittys, but then when I went to the mixed school there was a severe drought, my sociology teachers a bit of a MILF though

LeBron

Formerly known as: Spider
    Supports: Man Red.

Post by LeBron on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 am

Jess wrote:I've never met a fit teacher in my life.

Though tbh I went to an all girls secondary school and the majority of my teachers were old women.

Even better...

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 am

El Jefe

Formerly known as: Jay
    Supports: Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 am

You'll probably think I'm telling lies. But I can assure you this is 100% truth.
    We had a student chemistry teacher last year, she was decent, but her tits were great Wanking
    Well, during her time at Uni she had posted a picture of herself on a Nuts first timers gallery, only for it to be found by some lad and quickly circulated throughout the whole school. The school found out and the photo was deleted from the website and she never came back to school, this was after telling everyone she had agreed a permanent contract as teacher Laughing
    Got two student teachers that are fit, one of them knows Ryan Babel, he sent in a video saying congratulations to some lad for a winning a competition on school Laughing
    Got a fit scouse french teacher too, I'm spoilt rub hands

Jordi

Supports: Saints

Post by Jordi on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Had a cracking Art teacher in middle school, nice tits, arse, the lot.

Not many at high school though Sad

menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 pm

kyro7 wrote:

H-T-W14i

Post by H-T-W14i on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:18 pm

We have a music teacher who has nice bongo's, a very fit Art teacher who I saw down her blouse as she was helping me with my work and 2 alright geography teachers.

LeBron

Formerly known as: Spider
    Supports: Man Red.

Post by LeBron on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Jay.Davies11 wrote:You'll probably think I'm telling lies. But I can assure you this is 100% truth.
    We had a student chemistry teacher last year, she was decent, but her tits were great Wanking
    Well, during her time at Uni she had posted a picture of herself on a Nuts first timers gallery, only for it to be found by some lad and quickly circulated throughout the whole school. The school found out and the photo was deleted from the website and she never came back to school, this was after telling everyone she had agreed a permanent contract as teacher Laughing
    Got two student teachers that are fit, one of them knows Ryan Babel, he sent in a video saying congratulations to some lad for a winning a competition on school Laughing
    Got a fit scouse french teacher too, I'm spoilt rub hands

We had a fit french, french teacher Cool

Current date/time is Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:31 pm