Chat Thread

    Share

    Templeton7|RFC
     
     

    Posts: 57926
    Supports: The Most Successful Football Club In World History

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Templeton7|RFC on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm

    Totti wrote:A friend of my cousin was playing in a school game for Falkirk High, and apparently there's been a full blown riot. Laughing

    a frend oav ma frendz dugz anteez bawz haw haw haw

    shutit ya stupit cunt eh

    Totti
     
     

    Posts: 1471
    Age: 19
    Location: Aberdeen

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Totti on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:08 pm

    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Totti wrote:A friend of my cousin was playing in a school game for Falkirk High, and apparently there's been a full blown riot. Laughing

    a frend oav ma frendz dugz anteez bawz haw haw haw

    shutit ya stupit cunt eh

    rofl

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm

    Parents were worried I'd fail my science exams because I barely revised, got my 4 results back today...




    3 A's and 1 A*

    Start.
     
     

    Posts: 5268
    Supports: Chelsea FC.

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Start. on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 pm

    (\_/)
    ( '_')
    (> )>o I was going to give you this cookie
    U U

    ...(\_/)
    ...('_' )
    o<( <) But then I was like...
    ....U U

    .(\__/)
    .(O.O)
    .(>o<) IT'S MY COOKIE!!!
    ..U U

    (\_/)
    ( '_')
    (> )>o Then i said sharing is caring....
    U U

    ...(\_/)
    ...('_' )
    o<( <) But then I was like... 'Sharing is caring....' But...
    ...U U

    .(\__/)
    .(O.O)
    .(>o<) I LIKE COOKIES!!!
    ..U U

    (\_/)
    (^_^)
    (> <) So then I ate it...sorry

    Start.
     
     

    Posts: 5268
    Supports: Chelsea FC.

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Start. on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:12 pm

    King Carlos wrote:Parents were worried I'd fail my science exams because I barely revised, got my 4 results back today...




    3 A's and 1 A*

    Parents were worried I'd fail my science and maths, got results:

    E In science and E in maths. rofl

    Totti
     
     

    Posts: 1471
    Age: 19
    Location: Aberdeen

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Totti on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 pm

    There's an ignore button. Very Happy

    Finally...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 pm

    Start. wrote:
    King Carlos wrote:Parents were worried I'd fail my science exams because I barely revised, got my 4 results back today...




    3 A's and 1 A*

    Parents were worried I'd fail my science and maths, got results:

    E In science and E in maths. rofl

    How dafuq?

    Start.
     
     

    Posts: 5268
    Supports: Chelsea FC.

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Start. on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:14 pm

    Danno wrote:
    Start. wrote:

    Parents were worried I'd fail my science and maths, got results:

    E In science and E in maths. rofl

    How dafuq?

    I'm stupid, haven't you noticed? scratch

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm

    Start. wrote:
    Danno wrote:

    How dafuq?

    I'm stupid, haven't you noticed? scratch

    Alee

    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts: 23882
    Age: 22

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Zzonked on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 pm

    Kem Nadal looks black in your ava. shifty

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 pm

    Zzonked wrote:Kem Nadal looks black in your ava. shifty
    He is. alee2

    Mason
     
     

    Posts: 14599
    Age: 18
    Location: Coventry
    Supports: Coventry City

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Mason on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm

    Hello

    Mal
     
     

    Posts: 31033
    Age: 24

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Mal on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:36 pm

    https://twitter.com/official_henri/status/193042815373148160


    lool


    _________________
    --


    Chu-Young Park's EPL career with Arsenal: 6 minutes, 4 touches of the ball. Gone but never forgotten.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 pm



    Cockroach.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

    I saw a old man who was literally walking at a 90 degree angle today.

    Danny
     
     

    Posts: 55218
    Age: 19
    Location: Burscough

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Danny on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

    Jordo wrote:

    Cockroach.
    Jonny Evans. not worthy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

    King Carlos wrote:Parents were worried I'd fail my science exams because I barely revised, got my 4 results back today...




    3 A's and 1 A*
    Fantastic, dude! Smile

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:01 pm

    Novi, The Creator wrote:I saw a old man who was literally walking at a 90 degree angle today.
    Dry Smile

    Andy
     
     

    Posts: 9599
    Supports: Manchester United

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Andy on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 pm

    This is actually worse than Bieber and Rebecca Black. Neutral

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Uncle John from Jamaica on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 pm

    I saw two lads posting crisps one at a time into a post box on my way to work. Strange.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:07 pm

    Nadal over Djokovic: ”I went to hug him. His victory against Dolgopolov is a demonstration of mental strength.”

    Happy Tears

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Uncle John from Jamaica on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:12 pm

    Laughing

    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts: 14738
    Location: United Road.
    Supports: Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 pm

    kyro7 wrote:Nadal over Djokovic: ”I went to hug him. His victory against Dolgopolov is a demonstration of mental strength.”

    Happy Tears

    Right, you love Nadal, we get it!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Nadal over Djokovic: ”I went to hug him. His victory against Dolgopolov is a demonstration of mental strength.”

    Happy Tears

    Right, you love Nadal, we get it!
    No, that was about someone's grandad dying and Rafa showing comfort for him despite being a rival, it's not about me liking him, when you randomly went "you could have asked me for those pictures" it's you pointing out that you have these, like you are a superb Beckham fan, don't compare me to you please. Smile

    Dan
     
     

    Posts: 680

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Dan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Nadal over Djokovic: ”I went to hug him. His victory against Dolgopolov is a demonstration of mental strength.”

    Happy Tears

    Right, you love Nadal, we get it!

    We know you're a massive cunt, doesn't stop you acting like one.

    VivaRonaldoLAD
     
     

    Posts: 14738
    Location: United Road.
    Supports: Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by VivaRonaldoLAD on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 pm

    kyro7 wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

    Right, you love Nadal, we get it!
    No, that was about someone's grandad dying and Rafa showing comfort for him despite being a rival, it's not about me liking him, when you randomly went "you could have asked me for those pictures" it's you pointing out that you have these, like you are a superb Beckham fan, don't compare me to you please. Smile

    Dan wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

    Right, you love Nadal, we get it!

    We know you're a massive cunt, doesn't stop you acting like one.


    Bitches please.....

    Cadbury
     
     

    Posts: 23487
    Age: 20
    Location: Blackpool
    Supports: Not Kenny.

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Cadbury on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 pm

    Dan wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

    Right, you love Nadal, we get it!

    We know you're a massive cunt, doesn't stop you acting like one.

    Hiya.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm

    I sense much love in this page.

    Dan
     
     

    Posts: 680

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Dan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 pm

    Cadbury wrote:
    Dan wrote:

    We know you're a massive cunt, doesn't stop you acting like one.

    Hiya.

    Remove my name from that petition before I report you to the internet police.

    Mal
     
     

    Posts: 31033
    Age: 24

    Re: Chat Thread

    Post by Mal on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:40 pm

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0

    Fantastic reviews. Laughing


    _________________
    --


    Chu-Young Park's EPL career with Arsenal: 6 minutes, 4 touches of the ball. Gone but never forgotten.

      Current date/time is Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 am