Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Share

    Paulinho
     
     

    Formerly known as: psyroukis
    Posts: 4149
    Age: 21
    Location: Melbourne
    Supports: Arsenal

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Paulinho on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:12 am

    We played fantastic tonight. When City were actually playing with men forward and not straight bitching it and playing expensive hoofball, we were playing some nice stuff

    Let's be honest, we were fucking unlucky to not score more, I am proverbially bald from the hair pulling.

    Also aside from this, highlight of my night is my old man telling me he goes on RAWK to look for shit to laugh at Laughing (doesn't post doe)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:17 am

    Wegner out. not worthy

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Carlos Jenkinson on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:23 am

    Ecstatic that the lesbian won't win the league rofl

    Bye_Ya
     
     

    Posts: 2688

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Bye_Ya on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:27 am

    Heated discussion today. Laughing

    Paulinho
     
     

    Formerly known as: psyroukis
    Posts: 4149
    Age: 21
    Location: Melbourne
    Supports: Arsenal

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Paulinho on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:28 am

    City is mirin' our number 8 again, cunts

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:29 am

    Fonseca wrote:Ecstatic that the lesbian won't win the league rofl

    Bye_Ya
     
     

    Posts: 2688

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Bye_Ya on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:29 am

    Oh they be mirin'.

    Gegilworld93
     
     

    Posts: 10414
    Age: 21
    Location: Winterthur, Switzerland
    Supports: Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Gegilworld93 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:33 am

    Paulinho wrote:We played fantastic tonight. When City were actually playing with men forward and not straight bitching it and playing expensive hoofball, we were playing some nice stuff

    Let's be honest, we were fucking unlucky to not score more, I am proverbially bald from the hair pulling.

    Also aside from this, highlight of my night is my old man telling me he goes on RAWK to look for shit to laugh at Laughing (doesn't post doe)
    Laughing

    Your dad seems hilarious, Arsenal fan as well right?

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Carlos Jenkinson on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:33 am

    kyro7 wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Ecstatic that the lesbian won't win the league rofl


    Kuled
     
     

    Posts: 55228
    Age: 18

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Kuled on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:35 am

    Paulinho wrote:Highlight of my night is my old man telling me he goes on RAWK to look for shit to laugh at Laughing (doesn't post doe)
    Tell him to read these, extremely funny shifty
    https://twitter.com/#!/RAWK_Meltdown
    https://twitter.com/#!/BlueMoonRubbish

    Paulinho
     
     

    Formerly known as: psyroukis
    Posts: 4149
    Age: 21
    Location: Melbourne
    Supports: Arsenal

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Paulinho on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 am

    Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Paulinho wrote:We played fantastic tonight. When City were actually playing with men forward and not straight bitching it and playing expensive hoofball, we were playing some nice stuff

    Let's be honest, we were fucking unlucky to not score more, I am proverbially bald from the hair pulling.

    Also aside from this, highlight of my night is my old man telling me he goes on RAWK to look for shit to laugh at Laughing (doesn't post doe)
    Laughing

    Your dad seems hilarious, Arsenal fan as well right?


    Yeah he is Very Happy

    Mal
     
     

    Posts: 31033
    Age: 24

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Mal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:38 am

    Fonseca wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Ecstatic that the lesbian won't win the league rofl


    I loved the 'Little Bitch' banner of him at the ground today. lool

    Paulinho
     
     

    Formerly known as: psyroukis
    Posts: 4149
    Age: 21
    Location: Melbourne
    Supports: Arsenal

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Paulinho on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:44 am

    Nasri actually played fucking shit tonight . I've watched most of City's games and I can't REALLY remember a stand out performance from him. Will probably improve next season unfortunately , as may the rest of their squad (worrying)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:45 am

    Paulinho wrote:Nasri actually played fucking shit tonight . I've watched most of City's games and I can't REALLY remember a stand out performance from him. Will probably improve next season unfortunately , as may the rest of their squad (worrying)
    His best performance came against Chelsea at home.

    Gegilworld93
     
     

    Posts: 10414
    Age: 21
    Location: Winterthur, Switzerland
    Supports: Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Gegilworld93 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:46 am

    Only thing I'm worried about is Koscielny banned for two games, Djourou has been decent his last few games but he's a walking calamity Laughing

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Carlos Jenkinson on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:46 am

    Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:


    I loved the 'Little Bitch' banner of him at the ground today. lool

    He won't improve, he looks lost and unhappy. He took Arsenal for granted and now look rofl

    Mal
     
     

    Posts: 31033
    Age: 24

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Mal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:52 am

    For those that missed it:



    _________________
    --


    Chu-Young Park's EPL career with Arsenal: 6 minutes, 4 touches of the ball. Gone but never forgotten.

    Grenade
     
     

    Formerly known as: grenade187
    Posts: 9052
    Age: 21

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Grenade on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:56 am

    Fuck playing Djourou.
    Id play something like

    Chamberlain-RVP-Walcott
    ------------Rosicky
    -------Arteta - Coquelin
    Santos-Verman Mad-Song-Sagna
    -----------Sir Sessily

    ---

    Btw Sagna has been a total beast with his heading recently

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 am

    thank you smug

    Bye_Ya
     
     

    Posts: 2688

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Bye_Ya on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 am

    Rick Rosstrich wrote:For those that missed it:




    Mal
     
     

    Posts: 31033
    Age: 24

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Mal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:15 am



    Stupid cunts in the middle.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 am

    Was Artetas gaol any good?

    Mal
     
     

    Posts: 31033
    Age: 24

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Mal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 am

    I'll upload it now. What a Face


    _________________
    --


    Chu-Young Park's EPL career with Arsenal: 6 minutes, 4 touches of the ball. Gone but never forgotten.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:17 am

    Thanks

    Harrold
     
     

    Posts: 7124
    Age: 20
    Supports: The Gas.

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Harrold on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 am

    Rick Rosstrich wrote:

    Stupid cunts in the middle.


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 am

    Novi, The Creator wrote:Was Artetas gaol any good?
    It was superb.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 am

    Novi, The Creator wrote:Was Artetas gaol any good?
    This is the only view I could find. Mad


    Mal
     
     

    Posts: 31033
    Age: 24

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Mal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:35 am



    _________________
    --


    Chu-Young Park's EPL career with Arsenal: 6 minutes, 4 touches of the ball. Gone but never forgotten.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:44 am

    YESS!! YESS YESHS1!!!!!±11

    Mal
     
     

    Posts: 31033
    Age: 24

    Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread

    Post by Mal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 am

    Strong gifs:









      Current date/time is Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:20 am